Monday, September 18, 2006

Blog Direction

I've been thinking recently about my blog and how it should function. I want my posts to be original and of high quality, which means spending some time thinking through, researching, and editing posts. And I also want to post on a regular basis, more so as a practice of discipline than anything else. I've realized I'm a pretty lazy person and need to do some things about that. So, this blog will hopefully be an exercise in discipline.

So, starting this week, I am going to try and post a quality blog post every Friday, usually relating to emerging church, theology, youth ministry, or something exciting like that. I may post random things in between my Friday posts that are not exactly "substantial" posts, but will keep things fresh.

We'll see how this goes.