Thursday, October 14, 2004

the first one!

Well, I guess that it was only a matter of time before this happened. I mean, everyone's doing it, so why not me?

As much as I hate to be a conformist, blogs are an amazing idea. You can post your thoughts and let other people tell you how dumb or brilliant you are.

This blog is for me as much as anyone esle. I've come to realize that I do a lot of thinking here as I'm in college and I probably forget more than I remember. In order that I don't forget, I'll try and keep cool thoughts here. And it's nice to see other people respond to what I have to say.

Hopefully some people will respond to the things I write, but if not, that's fine with me. At the very least I'll get to look back on all this junk I've written one day and be glad that I'm not the naive, immature, "gotta-change-the-world" college student I once was.

PS - I love my fiancée.